References in periodicals archive ?
Within just two short years, Knowledge Adventure has established itself as one of the leaders in the multimedia educational software market.
Children's Software Revue (CSR) attempts to help adults leverage the power of technology to support the development of children ages birth to 16 by providing timely, accurate reviews of commercial interactive products, including educational software, videogames, smart toys and web sites.
OPTIMUM software is developed by Photonics Graphics, a Cincinnati-based, multi-media design studio specializing in educational software, graphic design, multimedia and Web site development, for consumer and business-to-business clients.
Starting in Fall 2003 at Stanford University and the University of Colorado at Boulder, students from both education and computer science disciplines will work as teams to develop prototype educational software and pilot its use in local K-12 classrooms.
CCV Software has provided award-winning educational software to schools for more than 20 years.
is a leading educational software company that develops, publishes, manufactures and distributes high quality educational software products for home and school use.
As a company devoted to the marketing of multimedia educational games, their expertise brings more than 50 years of experience in the educational software market around the world.
In November 1991, Sierra announced that it is targeting the education market for future growth, setting an ambitious goal of becoming a leader in quality educational software within five years.
develops, publishes, and distributes two award-winning educational software products, Inspiration and Kidspiration, which are used worldwide and in more than 60 percent of all K-12 schools in the United States.
These products are immediately available in teacher packs, lab packs and network versions through Educational Resources, Learning Services, Fas-Track and other educational software resellers.
The American Education Corporation's Java-based technology, the A+nyWhere Learning System family of educational software products, provides a research-based, integrated curriculum offering of software for grade levels 1-12 for Reading, Mathematics, Language Arts, Science, Writing, History, Government, Economics and Geography.
NASDAQ: EDMK) today announced the shipment of "Thinkin' Things," the first in a new generation of educational software programs designed to build kids' thinking skills.
Today's educational software must provide not only excellent content, but provide for solid instructional design, fully-integrated assessment, diagnostic and prescriptive tools that are combined with student academic record retention capabilities.
MECC, the country's leading developer of educational software, is responding to this demand with the release of new titles like DinoPark Tycoon(TM), a learning simulation offering players a shot at building their own dinosaur theme park and attracting paying visitors.
The American Education Corporation (AEC) (OTCBB:AEDU) today announced that its award-winning A+nyWhere Learning System(R) (A+LS) educational software is featured in a recently released video clip produced by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Edna Ferber
- Edna Millay
- Edna O'Brien
- Edna Saint Vincent Millay
- Edouard Lemaitre
- Edouard Manet
- Edouard Vuillard
- Edsel Bryant Ford
- Eduard Buchner
- Education Department
- Education Secretary
- educational activity
- educational institution
- educational program
- Educational software
- Edvard Grieg
- Edvard Hagerup Grieg
- Edvard Munch
- Edward Albee
- Edward Antony Richard Louis
- Edward Appleton
- Edward Benjamin Britten
- Edward Bouverie Pusey
- Edward Calvin Kendall
- Edward D. White
- Edward Douglas White Jr.
- Edward Durell Stone
- Edward Estlin Cummings
- Edward Everett Hale
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Edward Franklin Albeen
- Edward G. Robinson
Full browser ?
- Educational Service Unit #14
- Educational Service Unit #15
- Educational Service Unit #16
- Educational Service Unit #17
- Educational Service Unit #18
- Educational Service Unit #19
- Educational Service Unit #2
- Educational Service Unit #3
- Educational Service Unit #4
- Educational Service Unit #5
- Educational Service Unit #6
- Educational Service Unit #7
- Educational Service Unit #8
- Educational Service Unit #9
- Educational Service Unit Administrators Association
- Educational Services
- Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County
- Educational Services Commission
- Educational Services Department
- Educational Services Development and Publishing
- Educational Services Division
- Educational Services for the Visually Impaired
- Educational Services Institute
- Educational Services of America
- Educational Services Office
- Educational Services Overseas Limited
- Educational Services, Inc.
- Educational Sign Skills Evaluation
- Educational Skill Requirement
- Educational Society for Resource Management
- Educational software
- Educational Software Components of Tomorrow
- Educational Software Cooperative
- Educational Software Preview Guide
- Educational Specialist Degree
- Educational stages
- Educational Standards Based Assessment
- Educational Statistics Workshop
- Educational Statistics, Measurement and Evaluation
- educational status
- Educational Strategies Development Fund
- Educational Studies in Mathematics
- Educational Subject Block Index
- educational supervisor
- Educational Support for Children of Underserved Populations
- Educational Support Professional
- Educational Support Services
- Educational Support Staff
- Educational Support Unit Review Committee
- Educational Surrogate Parent Program
- Educational Synopses in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Educational Systems Employees Federal Credit Union
- Educational Talent Search
- Educational Technical Assistance Act of 2002
- Educational Techniques Group Trust
- Educational Technologies Center
- Educational technology
- Educational Technology and Conservation Exchange Program
- Educational Technology and University Outreach
- Educational Technology Conference
- Educational Technology Development Center