References in periodicals archive ?
The unique technology has been tested and reviewed by several research institutes who have proved that the technology offers significant bacteria reduction for micro-organisms such as Ecoli, Pseudomonas and Salmonella.
Contract awarded for Vidas Quality Control QCV kits Vidas Salmonella kits Vidas Ecoli O157 including H7 kits Vidas LIS Vidas Listeria monocytogenes kits Vidas Staphylococcal Enterotoxin II SET 2 kits.
ECOLI is a major economic cause of mastitis on the modern dairy farm.
FIC (a) Index of different combinations of antibiotics and essential oils Bacteria TM+ TM+ TM+ TM+ TB+ TB+ TB+ TB+ TM+TB C C P Cx C C P Cx Ecoli 0.
The testing results showed that model could predict Ecoli leaching with good accuracy both using CDE equations.
She said: "Mrs Campbell's sepsis was caused by the bacteria Ecoli entering the blood stream.
31, 2009, FSIS issued a notice about a recall of more than 500,000 pounds of beef products from Fairbank Farms that may be contaminated with Ecoli 0157:H7.
Hospital staff saved her life when she was born, firstly as she wasn't breathing for about three minutes and then when they found she had the deadly EColi bug.
Campaigners warned the new type of Ecoli could cause life-threatening symptoms including severe cases of food poisoning, and was resistant to almost all antibiotics.
There are many different types including salmonella, ecoli and campylobacter.
Without wanting to put a dampener on your fun, every year thousands of people fall ill from food poisoning as a direct result of eating barbecued food, the most common bugs to cause illness are ecoli, campylobacter and salmonella.
Four other people, who tested positive for EColi, are recovering at home.
Music fans were told to keep out of the mud for fear of catching ecoli infections or dysentery.
Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins, which stop infection-causing bacteria such as Ecoli sticking to the bladder wall.
Dick Price's Radnor Alfie missed all last season when he became seriously ill with ecoli, but he returned with a vengeance to hold the promising Wellfield Kate (Terry Laventure) on his maiden debut in the hands of Mark Pritchard.
Thesaurus browser ?
- eclectic method
- ecological niche
- ecological succession
- ecological terrorism
- ecological warfare
- economic aid
- Economic and Social Council
- Economic and Social Council commission
- Economic Commission for Africa
- Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East
- Economic Commission for Europe
- Economic Commission for Latin America
- economic condition
- economic consumption
- economic crisis
- economic expert
- economic geography
Full browser ?
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Martigny
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management
- Ecole Supérieure de Conduite Auto Moto
- Ecole Supérieure de Création et de Multimédia
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion
- École Supérieure de Journalisme
- École Supérieure de l'Aéronautique
- École Supérieure de l'Éducation Nationale
- École Supérieure des Affaires
- Ecole Supérieure des Communications de Tunis
- École Supérieure des Géomètres et Topographes
- Ecole Supérieure des Professions Immobilières
- Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers
- École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales
- Ecole Supérieure des Sciences et Technologies de l'Ingénieur de Nancy
- Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Numériques
- Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aérospatiales
- École Supérieure du Bois
- Ecole Supérieure du Génie Urbain
- École Supérieure du Soudage et de Ses Applications
- Ecole Supérieure en Sciences Informatiques
- Ecole Supérieure en Travail Educatif et Social
- École Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées
- École Supérieure Multinationale des Télécommunications
- Ecole Swan River South School
- Ecole Whitehorse Elementary School
- École, Collège, Lycée
- Ecoles des Beaux-Arts
- Ecolo Nous Prend Homo
- ecologic chemistry
- ecologic fallacy
- Ecologic Oriented Development
- ecologic study
- ecologic system
- ecologic system
- ecologic system
- Ecological agriculture
- Ecological Amplitude
- Ecological and Earth Sciences in Mountain Areas
- Ecological and Environmental Advisory Committee
- Ecological and Environmental Change Research Group
- Ecological and Fisheries Protection Zone
- Ecological and Human Security Programme