References in periodicals archive ?
The study showed that 97 per cent of the samples contained unidentified bacteria, while 63 per cent contained shigella, 30 per cent had E-coli and 10 per cent had salmonella.
He said: "In Ireland, no cases of human illness associated with this strain of E-coli have been found.
an E-Coli outbreak in the past two months and thousands have needed treatment.
He said: "The E-coli crisis has affected many growers across Europe.
As far as other vegetables are concerned, importers have to produce safety certificates, which specify that they are free from e-coli bacteria and other related health hazards.
The World Health Organisation reported an updated total of 2,086 cases of E-coli in Germany and 722 cases of the serious complication known as HUS.
The World Health Organisation have reported a total of 2,086 cases of E-coli in Germany and 722 cases of the serious complication known as HUS, with 26 fatalities.
An urgent review is long overdue and I am calling on the government to set up a review before we have another outbreak of e-coli.
Staff failed to take a urine sample, which should have been the normal procedure when a child was brought in with E-coli.
HEALTH inspectors confiscated more than 100 packets of suspect cookie dough from various supermarkets yesterday, as they stepped checks for E-coli contamination.
ONCE again we are faced with the possibility of a major outbreak of the deadly E-coli virus.
OB) , a nanotechnology development company that develops instruments and sensors to detect malicious agents in food and water, announced today that it has completed a preliminary market assessment of the Company's biosensensor that detects e-coli in food and water.
AGUA DULCE - A ``boil water'' order for residents of the Sierra Paloma Valley housing development in Agua Dulce has been lifted after test results came back negative for the E-coli virus.
At 3am the next morning, June 11, 2002, she began to suffer the first symptoms of what was eventually diagnosed as the lethal E-coli 0157 bacteria (right) - the same poisonous bug that had killed 21 people in Scotland in November 1996.
E-coli 0157 hit the headlines in the UK in November 1996, when an outbreak of food poisoning resulted in illness in over 400 people, 24 of whom died.
Thesaurus browser ?
- eclectic method
- ecological niche
- ecological succession
- ecological terrorism
- ecological warfare
- economic aid
- Economic and Social Council
- Economic and Social Council commission
- Economic Commission for Africa
- Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East
- Economic Commission for Europe
- Economic Commission for Latin America
- economic condition
- economic consumption
- economic crisis
- economic expert
- economic geography
Full browser ?
- E-Catalog Suite
- E-Client Application Status
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
- E-Commerce and Development Report
- E-Commerce and E-Government Lab
- E-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance
- E-Commerce Center
- e-commerce engineer
- E-Commerce Exchange
- E-Commerce for Engineered Components
- E-Commerce for Freight Transportation Conference
- E-Commerce Integration Meta Framework
- E-Commerce Online Marketing
- E-Commerce Platform
- e-commerce service provider
- e-commerce service provider
- E-Commerce Technology North Carolina