(redirected from Dry highlighter)
Also found in: Dictionary.
  • noun

Words related to highlighter

a cosmetic used to highlight the eyes or cheekbones

Related Words

a fluorescent marker used to mark important passages in a text

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
98, MONO Dry Highlighter is available at Office Depot, Office Max and other major office supply stores.
Tombow's new MONO Dry Highlighter, in a gear-driven, hand-held applicator, allows readers to apply a thin film of bright yellow tape on virtually any paper surface without the highlighting smearing.