References in periodicals archive ?
Czechia belongs on the map of Europe; the history of Czechia and the Czechs is longer than the history of our nation's republican state system, which also comprised the Slovak nation for most of its existence.
The global production will principally be concentrated to the carbide plants in Czechia and Sweden.
The Eurasian Economic Union will enable improving business revenues between the member states, BelTA discovered from Vasily Markovich, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Belarus to Czechia, as he stated on outcomes of the session of the Superior Eurasian Economic Council in Minsk.
This year, the event features teams from Canada, Czechia, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Singapore, Slovenia, Switzerland, Wales and the United States.
Over the past year, the company has set up distributor partnerships in Russia and several Balkan countries - Romania, Bulgaria and Czechia - as well as in the Baltic republics - Latvia, Lithuania.
The scheme is intended to facilitate fulfill the targets of the national policy Digital Czechia and some elements of the Digital Agenda of EU in the Czech Republic.
The plant, based in Ejpovice some 60 km from Prague, is the only beverage can making facility in Czechia.
Apart from its home market Austria, Wiener StEndtische is present in Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Germany, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Poland, Rumania, Serbia, Slovakia, the Ukraine.
SPAR Austria also owns and operates stores in northern Italy, Slovenia, Hungary and Czechia.
Countries that combine "different" with "safe" are seeing a lot of interest: former Soviet bloc countries such as Bulgaria and Czechia, and even Balkan countries, especially Croatia.
Chomutov is just one place in Czechia where Parker Hannifin is expanding its presence.
Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, France, Czechia, The Netherlands and Latin America.
The Secretary of State of Transport for Czechia, Mr.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- TRION Technology AG (Nasdaq: TRIN), the Berlin-based high tech company listed on Nasdaq and in the German over-the- counter market, today announced the establishment of representation in Czechia, through Ha_ GmbH of Prague, a specialised supplier of components for the rail and road commercial vehicle industries.
CSC Ploenzke is responsible for the European activities of CSC in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Czechia and Slovakia.
Thesaurus browser ?
- cytotoxic drug
- cytotoxic T cell
- Czar Alexander I
- Czar Alexander II
- Czar Alexander III
- Czar Nicholas I
- Czar Peter I
- Czech capital
- Czech monetary unit
- Czech Republic
- D and C
- D region
- D. H. Lawrence
- D. W. Griffith
- da Gamma
- da Vinci
- dab hand
- dabbling duck
Full browser ?
- Czech Society of Applied Electromagnetics
- Czech Society of Chemical Engineering
- Czech Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Czech Standards Institute
- Czech Star Wars Universe
- Czech State Norm
- Czech Statehood Day
- Czech Statistical Office
- Czech Team Global Operation
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- Czech Traded Index
- Czech UNA
- Czech Union of Draughts
- Czech United Nations Associations
- Czech University of Life Sciences
- Czech Uprising of 1547
- Czech Uprising of 1618–20
- Czech Uprising of 1775
- Czech Venture Capital Association
- Czech Vexillological Society
- Czech Wrestling Association
- Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions
- Czech-Moravian Unity of the Deaf
- Czech-Slovakia Anarchist Federation
- Czecho Slovak Liberation Army
- Czecho-Slovak Film Database
- Czecho-Slovak Republic
- Czecho-Slovak Socialist Federal Republic
- Czecho-Slovak Socialist Republic
- Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences
- Czechoslovak Association for Crystal Growth
- Czechoslovak Callers and Teachers Association
- Czechoslovak Communist Party
- Czechoslovak Communist Party
- Czechoslovak Corps Mutiny of 1918
- Czechoslovak Crown
- Czechoslovak Genealogical Society International
- Czechoslovak Independence Day
- Czechoslovak Independent Armoured Brigade Group
- Czechoslovak Journal of Physics
- Czechoslovak koruna
- Czechoslovak Legions
- Czechoslovak National Collection of Type Cultures