References in periodicals archive ?
Kevin Kilcoyne, VP and general manager, Global Ingredients Group at Welch's, says in order to meet this trend manufacturers faced the challenge of sourcing raw materials that could satisfy those demands -- and suggested that Welch's Concord grape ingredients offer a solution.
The USDAs decision to purchase surplus Concord grapes is a major victory for New York growers and individuals across the state receiving nutrition assistance, said Senator Schumer.
One would take a thoroughly washed milk jug and add a thawed 12-ounce can of frozen Concord grape juice, using lukewarm water to rinse out the can.
Diets were prepared with or without freeze-dried powders (10%) from whole blueberries (BB), strawberries (SB), Concord grape or black raspberry.
It is available in Concord Grape and Strawberry flavors in a 1.
The product line comes in Concord Grape and Strawberry flavors and retails for a suggested 89 cents per 1.
What about Concord grape juice (nonfermented)? Has it similar benefits as a medicine or any benefits as a medicine? I am 93, and have been drinking it for years.
Merritt Estate Winery, located in Chautauqua County, New York, is part of the "largest grape growing region east of the Rockies and the largest Concord grape growing region in the world.
The smoothie drink features a mix of apple, peach, banana and strawberry juices and purees, plus purple boysenberry puree and Concord grape juice.
Each participant drank 100 percent Concord grape juice or a calorie-matched placebo for 12 weeks.
To reach the conclusion, researchers from the University of Cincinnati's psychiatry department analyzed 12 people with early memory loss drinking pure 100 per cent Concord grape juice for 12 weeks.
William Griffith, the founder, not only established Pennsylvania's first commercial winery, his vineyards and vision marked the start of today's Lake Erie Concord Grape Belt, which now has 30,000 acres of Concord grapes along the shore in western New York state and Pennsylvania.
In a double-blind placebo-controlled trial in hypertensive men, the intake of concord grape juice (5.
Volatiles from a Concord grape juice produced in Mexico were identified, tested for attractiveness, and mixed into an attractive blend.
Each of the three popular products: Concord grape jelly, strawberry preserves and red raspberry preserves contain 10% more fruit per serving than traditional jellies and preserves and are certified Organic by Oregon Tilth and the USDA.
Thesaurus browser ?
- conclusion of law
- Concord grape
- concrete jungle
- concrete mixer
- concrete representation
- concurrent execution
- concurrent negligence
- concurrent operation
Full browser ?
- concommitant symptom
- Conconully State Park
- Concord (grape)
- Concord (grape)
- Concord Area Transit
- Concord Automation and Controls
- Concord Ballet Orchestra Players
- concord before marriage
- Concord buggy
- Concord Carlisle Patrons of Performing Students
- Concord Carlisle Youth Hockey
- Concord Chamber Orchestra
- Concord Coalition
- Concord Communication, Inc.
- Concord Community Music School
- Concord Consortium Sonar Ranger
- Concord Data Systems
- Concord Family and Youth Services
- Concord Feminist Health Center
- Concord grape
- Concord Grape Association
- Concord High School
- Concord Jazz
- Concord Korean United Methodist Church
- Concord Law School
- Concord Mt. Diablo Trail Ride Association
- Concord Music Group
- Concord National Little League
- Concord Naval Weapons Station
- Concord Primary School
- Concord Regional Development Corporation
- Concord Regional Solid Waste
- Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association
- Concord Repatriation General Hospital
- Concord Rod and Gun Club
- Concord School of Culinary Arts
- Concord Soccer Association
- Concord Technical Sales
- Concord Telephone Company
- Concord Young Professionals Network
- Concord, Book of
- Concord, CA, USA - Municipal
- Concord-Carlisle High School
- Concord-Carlisle Regional School District
- Concord-Carlisle Youth Soccer