References in periodicals archive ?
President Calvin Coolidge signed the Boulder Canyon Project Act authorizing construction of Boulder Dam and the All-American Canal on December 21, 1928.
The 10-year renovation of the Boulder Dam Hotel brought the 1933 building, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, back from near destruction.
Boulder dams occurred in drainage lines and in joint crevice fans and were smaller and further apart with increasing distance from the top of each bench.
Because of Mulholland's public association with the Boulder Canyon Project--he had testified before Congress in support of Boulder Dam in 1924, had taken a well-publicized trip down the Colorado River in 1925, and had traveled to Washington, D.
He is currently a member of the board of directors for the Boulder Dam Area Council of Boy Scouts of America and is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
This, coupled with other organized crime busts and the tourism boom due to the 1935 completion of the Hoover Dam, then the Boulder Dam, offered Vegas its first opportunity to bask in the nation's spotlight.
He is also actively involved in the community serving on the investment board of Bishop Gorman High School, and has been part of the Exploring Scout Program with the Boulder Dam Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Included is early footage of modern Native American activities, Boulder Dam, documentation of water and wind erosion, Civilian Conservation Corps workers, and the establishment of the Tennessee Valley Authority.
William Ferrence, president/CEO of the $515 million Boulder Dam CU of Boulder City, Nev.
of Fundraising Professionals Muscular Dystrophy Association Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nevada National Cancer Institute Boy Scouts of America National Foundation Grants Boy Scouts of America Boulder Dam National M.
Look, when you have WesCorp and all those charge-offs all year, you have to be concerned about more failures but I think since Ensign everyone is getting things under control," observed William Ferrence, president/CEO of the $515 million Boulder Dam CU.
The 11 Nevada agencies receiving Bank of America Foundation grants were: Boy Scouts - Boulder Dam Area Council, Las Vegas $5,000 Boys and Girls Club of Truckee Meadows, Reno $3,000 Boys Hope Girls Hope of Nevada, Las Vegas $2,500 Children's Cabinet, Reno $5,000 Habitat for Humanity, Las Vegas $5,000 Junior Achievement - Northern Nevada, Reno $15,000 Lied Discovery Children's Museum, Las Vegas $10,000 Rebuilding Together with Christmas in April, Las Vegas $5,000 University of Nevada, Las Vegas Foundation $45,000 University of Nevada, Reno Foundation $35,000 Variety Day Home, Las Vegas $2,500
Eventually, the new conductor will be extended northward an additional 60 miles to Lake Mead at Boulder Dam, in Nevada.
Shalmy is active in the local community and holds a number of leadership positions with several organizations including the United Way of Southern Nevada, the Boulder Dam Area Boy Scouts of America, Las Vegas Boys and Girls Club, St.
1931 Boulder Dam (Hoover Dam) construction begins in the midst of
Thesaurus browser ?
- botulinum toxin
- botulinum toxin A
- botulinus toxin
- Bougainvillea glabra
- bouillon cube
- boulder clay
- Boulder Dam
- boulder fern
- bounce back
- bounce out
- bouncing Bess
- bouncing Bet
- bouncing betty
- bouncing putty
- bound form
- bound morpheme
- bound off
- bound up
Full browser ?
- Boulder County Democratic Party
- Boulder County Drug Task Force
- Boulder County Employees Association
- Boulder County Family Child Care Association
- Boulder County Farmers Market
- Boulder County Fire Fighters Association
- Boulder County Foster Parent Association
- Boulder County Healthy Communities Initiative
- Boulder County Horse Association
- Boulder County Housing Authority
- Boulder County Mosquito Control District
- Boulder County Nature Association
- Boulder County Parks and Open Space
- Boulder County Parks and Open Space Department
- Boulder County Prevention and Intervention Program
- Boulder County Public Health
- Boulder County Railway Historical Society
- Boulder County Real Estate Investors
- Boulder County Rental Housing Association
- Boulder County Sheriff's Office
- Boulder County, CO
- Boulder County, Colorado
- boulder cracker
- Boulder Creek Community Leadership Council
- Boulder Creek Elementary
- Boulder Creek Fire Department
- Boulder Creek Golf Club
- Boulder Creek Recreation and Park District
- Boulder Creek Watershed Initiative
- Boulder Daily Camera
- Boulder Dam
- Boulder Dam Area Council
- Boulder Dam Recreation Area
- Boulder Dash
- Boulder Denver Book Club
- Boulder Digital Arts
- boulder ditch
- Boulder Early Music Shop
- Boulder Election Watch
- Boulder Emergency Squad
- Boulder Ensemble Theatre Company
- Boulder Farmers' Market
- boulder fern
- Boulder Final Cut Users Group
- Boulder Friends of Jazz
- Boulder Green Building Guild
- Boulder Improv Jam Association
- Boulder Independent Business Alliance
- Boulder Industry Test Bed
- Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research
- Boulder International Film Festival
- Boulder International Humanist Institute
- Boulder Java Users Group
- Boulder Jewish Community Center
- Boulder Jewish Day School
- Boulder Judo Training Center
- Boulder Junction Public Library
- Boulder Labs Diversity Council
- Boulder Lake Management Area
- Boulder Mountain Bike Patrol
- Boulder Mountain Ranch