bottle store

(redirected from Bottle shops)
Also found in: Dictionary.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Synonyms for bottle store

off-licence

References in periodicals archive ?
ANEWCASTLE entrepreneur who helped to launch a raft of Newcastle coffee shops has his sights now set on the craft beer sector, with plans to launch a specialist bottle shop.
He now works part-time in a bottle shop and is an expert on different varieties of beer and wine, writing for a couple of magazines.
especially during the 1920's, when workers deprived of taverns drank in clusters outside bottle shops.
Ask buyers, sommeliers, maitre d's or bottle shops who are the good agents," he said.
Kirk and Sweeney Rum, which retails for $40 per 750ml bottle, became available nationwide in restaurants and high-end wine and bottle shops on Dec.
An additional 75 police auxiliaries will be trained as Liquor Inspectors and stationed in front of bottle shops as part of a comprehensive Territory Labor Government plan to stop alcohol-fuelled violence in the NT.
3% ABV, 330ml bottle, available at the Bottle Shops in Roath and Penarth Monty's Brewery is an award-winning Welsh brewery based in Montgomery in Powys where it has just opened a visitors' centre as well as running two pubs.
As well as breweries, this area also boasts a host of great bottle shops, from Southport's Inn Beer Shop and Tap and Bottles, to Crosby Bottle Beer Shop and Liverpool's Ship in a Bottle.
Unlike many crowdfunding programmes that simply look to raise donations in return for fringe benefits, BrewDog is offering equity in its business, with the funds raised being used to further expand its new brewery, its burgeoning bar division and a series of bottle shops across the UK.
Simply choose a city, select a beverage, and prices from up to six local bottle shops are displayed.
About 80 percent of the beer was packaged in cases of 24 loose bottles while the remaining 20 percent was packaged in cases of four six-packs to be sold in bottle shops.
Happy Harry's Bottle Shops have been run by Harry Gershman's son Hal since 1976.
Uncle Val's Botanical Gin, which will retail between $35 and $40 per bottle, will be available nationwide in restaurants and high end wine and bottle shops beginning April 1.
Police will remain on bottle shops after the BDR is introduced.