References in periodicals archive ?
Ethernet/Serial Device Connectivity - provides bi-directional communication with any open-protocol system or device via Ethernet (TCP, UDP, Telnet and ICMP protocols) or a serial port (RS-232, RS-422, RS485).
E[acute accent]Automated, bi-directional incident exchange service
And, the bi-directional capability we've implemented will enhance productivity for both the pharmacy and the doctor's office and be a new source of revenue for Zix because of contractual script fees paid by SureScripts.
According to ARC Research Director Craig Resnick, "The bi-directional xCoupler enterprise transaction modules fulfill a clear need for simple and secure data exchange between the plant floor and the enterprise.
The new ACSL-6xx0 series extends the range of multi-channel and bi-directional digital optocouplers offered by Avago Technologies.
Unify NXJ Composer eases the transition to J2EE by offering bi-directional data synchronization between the Notes files and relational databases, significantly reducing migration risk for the organization.
The fact that we shipped over 1 million Bi-Directional transceivers in the last two years indicates the high quality and reliability of our product line," said Zhangyong Huang, President of NeoPhotonics China (formerly Photon Technology Co.
Avago's ACSL-6410 multi-channel optocoupler is an excellent choice for a wide range of multi-directional or bi-directional applications:
Verimatrix offers provider approved, carrier-class solutions specifically for today's bi-directional IPTV networks.
These bi-directional transceivers extend our line of SFF & SFP transceivers for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet in FTTH applications," said Tim Jenks, CEO of NeoPhotonics.
In-Stock Bi-Directional RF Amplifiers Operating Up to 3 GHz Available from Pasternack
Experienced physician managers realize they must be fluent in bi-directional communication.
Reducing cycle time without compromising effectiveness, the Wheelabrator[R] bi-directional EZEFIT[TM] wheel uses the shared knowledge and resources of International Surface Preparation Group, Inc.
Each device supports a combination of up to 32 drivers and receivers on a single bus enabling bi-directional communications over a single twisted-pair cable.
The answer lies in a powerful technology known as bi-directional heterogeneous data replication.
Thesaurus browser ?
- bicycle traffic
- bicycle wheel
- bid price
- bidding contest
- Bidens bipinnata
- Bidens connata
- Bidens coronata
- Bidens trichosperma
- Bidens tripartita
- bi-fold door
- big band
- big bang
- big bang theory
- big bedbug
- Big Ben
- Big Bend
- Big Bend National Park
- Big Bill Haywood
Full browser ?
- Bi-Angular Fiber Technology
- Bi-Anisotropic Finite Difference Time Domain
- bi-bi reaction
- bi-chromatic analysis
- Bi-Communal Development Programme
- Bi-Component Droplet Combustion Experiment
- Bi-Conjugate Gradient
- Bi-Conjugate Gradient Fast Fourier Transform
- Bi-Conjugate Gradient Stabilized
- Bi-Conjugate Gradient-Stable Algorithm
- Bi-Cultural Elective Programme
- Bi-Dent system
- Bi-directional amplifier
- Bi-Directional Backplane Interface
- Bi-Directional Bending
- Bi-Directional Extended Multiple-Training Least Mean Squares
- bi-directional frame
- Bi-Directional Interface
- Bi-directional Line Switched Ring
- Bi-Directional Link
- Bi-Directional Multistage Interconnection Network
- Bi-Directional Override
- Bi-Directional Phase Center Motion
- Bi-Directional Phase-Switched Screen
- Bi-Directional Recurrent Neural Networks
- Bi-Directional Reflectance Function
- Bi-Directional Remote Video Transceiver
- Bi-Directional Shift Register
- Bi-Directional Spectral Reflectivity
- Bi-directional Transmittance Distribution Function
- Bi-Directionally Fed Phased Array Antenna
- Bi-Drive Recreational All-Terrain Transporter
- bi-fold door
- Bi-Group Neural Network