References in periodicals archive ?
The new JV will make 10,000 barrique barrels annually, expectedly from next year.
Most important, innovative operators keep coming up with cool and crazy promotions to keep those elbows bending, from rattlesnakes, tequila on tap and barriques, catadores and aphrodisiacs.
His Martiniano 2008 (named for a son) has 30% Cabernet Sauvignon blended into 70% Nero d'Avola, and aged 12 months in barrique.
Laurent Barrique 2004 is a delicious witness to their achievement with this grape.
95) which had been aged two years in wood, 25pc in barrique and 75pc in laye barrels.
New oak in small casks has the greatest effect and the Bordeaux cask - the 225-litre capacity barrique - is the ideal size.
79), and Safeway the zippy, richly fruity, oaked Barrique Sauvignon Blanc 1995 from the Neszmely region of Hungary at pounds 4.
One can only applaud Thomas's dismissal of what is little more than surmise, and agree wholeheartedly with his explanation of the last three lines of this stanza: |il faut de toute Evidence un mile en etat de marche; spontanement, c'est lui qu'on devine designe par <<quelqu'un qui est plein comme une barrique, car c'est de la bouffe que vient la baise>> .
Every wine entered by Peconic Bay Winery earned a medal, including a double gold and Best in Class for the 2001 Merlot, a double gold for the winery's 2004 La Barrique Chardonnay, a silver medal for the recently released 2005 Riesling, and bronze medals for both the 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon and the 2004 Steel Fermented Chardonnay.
Warmth from the six months ageing in French oak barrique comes through on the mid palate in this brisk, interesting tannat.
The wines include a 2011 Chardonnay Barrique and a 2010 Neuchatel Rouge from Auvernier in First Class, and a 2012 Domaine de Chauvigny Bevaix and a Pinot Noir Neuchatel (also from Auvernier) in SWISS Business.
Kewadkar had requested the more expensive Four Seasons Barrique Reserve, but it wasn't available at the time.
BRANDY ARMAGNAC: Delord 1978 CALVADOS: Calvados Drouin 25 Years Old COGNAC: Frapin Chateau Fontpinot XO GRAPPA: Jacopo Poli Sarpa Barrique PISCO: Pisco Porton
With German wines very much back in style the Dornfelder Pfalz/RHH QbA Barrique 2009 is a great little red well worth exploring at pounds 4.
Barista will serve a variety of wines including Four Seasons Barrique Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Four Seasons Merlot, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc and Rose.
Thesaurus browser ?
- barrel roll
- barrel vault
- barren ground caribou
- barrier island
- barrier reef
- barrier strip
- bar-room plant
- Barrow's goldeneye
- barter away
- Barthold George Niebuhr
- Bartholin's gland
- Bartholomeu Dias
- Bartholomeu Diaz
Full browser ?
- Barrington Academy of Higher Education
- Barrington Area Council on Aging
- Barrington Area Professional Women
- Barrington Broncos Wrestling Club
- Barrington Cultural Arts Center
- Barrington Education Foundation
- Barrington Evangelical Free Church
- Barrington Foods International Inc.
- Barrington Land Conservation Trust
- Barrington Middle School
- Barrington Oaks Veterinary Hospital
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
- Barrington Public Library District
- Barrington Research Group, Inc
- Barrington Square Improvement Association
- Barrington Stage Company
- Barrington Youth and Family Services
- Barrington, George
- Barrington-Wellesley Group, Inc.
- Barrio Eighteen Street
- Barrio Logan College Institute
- Barrios Guitar Quartet
- Barrios, Eduardo
- Barrios, Justo Rufino
- barrister -at-law
- Barristers Complaints Advisory Service
- Barro Colorado Nature Monument
- Barro, Robert