References in periodicals archive ?
This year marks the 60th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp - and the discovery of the horrors behind its barbed wire fences.
Papon was chief of police in Bordeaux during World War Two and helped the Nazis round up Jewish families before signing orders authorising their deportation to Auschwitz concentration camp.
But then war casts its shadow and they are taken to Auschwitz concentration camp where dad has an altogether harder task protecting his son from the horrors of the camp by pretending it's all a game.
Farben synthetic chemicals plant at Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.
The files also released information on Josef Mengele, who carried out medical experiments on Jews at Auschwitz concentration camp, and feared Gestapo chief Klaus Barbie.
Laurent Weinberger, whose grandmother was murdered by Nazis at Auschwitz concentration camp, was also branded "Jew boy" and "Yiddo".
A DISCO planned near the former Auschwitz concentration camp has been branded "disgusting" by Jewish leaders.
She comes from a family of Polish Jews who suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazis, and Estelle derives particular inspiration from her paternal grandfather who was a hero of Auschwitz concentration camp.
A prominent Jewish group is seeking international support to ban a disco near to the Auschwitz concentration camp.
The gaffe came just days before the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camp.
A SERVICE will be held in the Lower Precinct on Thursday at 1pm to commemorate the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland 60 years ago.
Britain's commemoration of Holocaust victims on the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camp will be led by the Queen at Westminster Hall.
In grim contrast,an aerial view of Auschwitz concentration camp, right, shows smoke,billowing, top left,from the site
ut Holocaust groups have expressed outrage at their planned trip to the Auschwitz concentration camp, with one group saying the tour conjured up "a horrible impression of lap dancers" at the Nazi death camp.
EDUCATIONAL: Students Lorna Metcalfe and Killian Craddock, left, and the Auschwitz concentration camp, above
Thesaurus browser ?
- auricular vein
- Auricularia auricula
- Auriparus flaviceps
- aurora australis
- aurora borealis
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- austenitic manganese steel
- austenitic steel
- Austin Friar
- Austin Friars
- Austral Islands
Full browser ?
- AusAID Knowledge Warehouse
- Ausaid NGO
- Ausbild Zentrum Bootsbau Schiffsbau
- Ausbildung der Ausbilder
- Ausbildungs- und Prüfungsverordnung
- Ausbildungs- und Tätigkeitsnachweis
- Ausbildungsdienst der Formation
- Ausbildungsgerät Duellsimulator
- Ausbildungsgerät Gefechtssimulator für die Panzertruppe
- Ausbildungsgerät Schießsimulator Handwaffen/Panzerabwehrhandwaffen
- Ausbildungsinstitut Fuer Klinische Verhaltenstherapie
- Ausbon Sargent Land Preservation Trust
- AUSCERT Advisory
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Auschwitz Institute for Peace and Reconciliation
- Auschwitz Jewish Center Foundation
- Ausclad Group of Companies
- ausculatory triangle
- Auscultacion Cardiaca
- Auscultacion Respiratoria