References in periodicals archive ?
According to the company, the new KL9108/KL9116 IP LCD KVM on the NET products are available in 8- and 16-port models with a 17in display and are part of the ALTUSEN line of enterprise-class KVM solutions from ATEN.
Call ATEN at 888/999-ATEN for more information on the company's channel promotions and KVM switch bundles with the CN5000.
He then suggests that Akhenaten's Aten demonstrated a "monotheistic character" (p.
Proclaiming himself to be Aten's only son and intermediary on earth, he raised giant temples to Aten in the Karnak precinct of Thebes, the kingdom's religious capital, while neglecting and even desecrating temples devoted to the popular national god Amen.
It functions without the requirement of communications monitoring equipment," said Yousri Abdou, Founder of Aten Solar.
In 2012, a group of programmers and entrepreneurs led by Marcus Andrade started working on the Aten Coin project and in early 2014 when development was nearly finished, Mr.
Aten had been paddleboarding in the river, when his board hit the root ball.
com)-- ATEN, the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions, today unveiled the VM1600 - 16x16 Modular Matrix Switch featuring the revolutionary Seamless Switch technology that provides real-time control and switching between 16 video sources and 16 video displays.
The implementation of Akhenaten's vision was, of course, the creation of the city of Akhetaten itself-a new home for the Aten cult.
The exhibition features a new site-specific work, Aten Reign, which reimagines the rotunda of Frank Lloyd Wright's building as one of Turrell's luminous and immersive works.
Their faces were erased with chisels, their temples were abandoned to the four winds and jackals loped through the courtyards of temples once sacred to the supreme god, Aten, the deity Akhnaten chose to replace the 2,000 gods who had occupied places in the Ancient Egyptian pantheon for thousands of years previously.
Patent 8,192,677 (June 5, 2012), "Core/Shell Polymer and Fluoropolymer Blending Blow Molding and Blown Film Process:' Ralph Munson Aten, Sharon Ann Libert, and Heidi Elizabeth Burch (E.
In registering with the government, ABEN became ATEN (Association for Theological Education in Nepal) because the authorities objected to the world "Biblical" being in its name.
This biography of Texas ranger Ira Aten, examines the exciting career of this "hall of fame" lawman as he worked his way through the turbulent frontier at the turn of the twentieth century.
Ken Aten passed away on February 24 in North Platte, Neb.
Thesaurus browser ?
- ataractic agent
- ataractic drug
- ataxic abasia
- ataxic aphasia
- Ateles geoffroyi
- ateria gastrica dextra
- Athanasian Creed
- Athanasius the Great
- Athapaskan language
- Athene noctua
Full browser ?
- Atelosaccharomyces tropicalis
- atelosteogenesis type 1
- atelosteogenesis type 1
- atelosteogenesis type 2
- atelosteogenesis type 3
- atelosteogenesis type II
- Atelosteogenesis, Type I
- Atelosteogenesis, Type III
- Aten asteroid
- Aten asteroids
- Aten group
- Ateneo Alumni Association Canada
- Ateneo Alumni Association of Washington
- Ateneo Business Resource Foundation Inc.
- Ateneo Catechetical Instruction League
- Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development
- Ateneo Center for Social Policy and Public Affairs
- Ateneo College Glee Club
- Ateneo Corporate Resource Office
- Ateneo de Cagayan Parliamentary Debating Circle
- Ateneo de Cagayan University
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Ateneo de Manila
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Ateneo de Naga Alumni Association
- Ateneo de Naga Association of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Ateneo de Naga University Alumni Association
- Ateneo de Zamboanga
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Ateneo Institute of Literary Arts and Practices
- Ateneo Java Wireless Competency Center
- Ateneo Junior Marketing Association
- Ateneo Junior Summer Seminar