References in periodicals archive ?
The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses and Elsevier publishing agreement provides continued global growth opportunities for JOGNN and NWH as they are added to ScienceDirect, Elsevier's leading information solution that empowers over 15 million researchers, teachers, students, healthcare professionals and information professionals around the world to be more impactful in their work.
Published with the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, this volume brings together nurses from the US who detail the essentials of care for every stage of pregnancy and childbirth, for practicing nurses preparing for certification exams in maternal-newborn nursing or as a resource for graduate students.
Many of those, such as the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; the American Heart Association; and the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses, are referenced in this document.
Whereas, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), World Health Organization (WHO) and the and American College of Nurse Midwifes (ACNM) support the international Confederation of Midwives' definition of a professional midwife, and
Experts from eight organizations the March of Dimes, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Nurse-Midwives, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses, the Infectious Disease Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine claim that H1N1 virus is more dangerous for pregnant women.
Organization: Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
She has performed at the National Association of Women's Health, the Spirit of Women, the National Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, and the National Wellness Conference Charter Member & Leadership Circle.
For some organizations such as the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), a professional nursing organization, including research findings in various publications is part of the organizational mission to provide professional development for its members.
Of the more than 22,000 members, over 2,000 nurses attended the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) convention in June in Charlotte, North Carolina.
1 The announcement was made at the 2012 annual meeting of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN).
American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN), the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
Meant for exam study or as a clinical resource, this reference from the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses covers the most common neonatal disorders and their management, as well as factors that affect the fetus and its postnatal life, and the principles of quality care and professional practice.
She was a member of the Massachusetts Nurses Association, the Association of Women's Health, the Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses Association and of AWHONN.
2) Collaborate with the Oklahoma Chapters of the following nursing organizations such as the American Academy of Nursing Violence Panel, Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), Nurse Midwives, National Forensic Nursing Institute and other stakeholders to publish, publicize, and disseminate consistent and evidence based IPV clinical practice guidelines
5 Contact Hours, Provided by: Indiana Section, Association of Women's Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nurses, Methodist Hospital #3308/ Indianapolis, IN 46202.
Thesaurus browser ?
- assisted suicide
- associate degree
- Associate in Applied Science
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Nursing
- associate professor
- associated state
- association area
- association cortex
- association football
- Association for the Advancement of Retired Persons
- Association of Islamic Groups and Communities
- Association of Orangemen
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Association of Women's Health
- association theory
- associative aphasia
- assortative mating
- assumed name
- Assumption of Mary
Full browser ?
- Association of Wireless Communications Engineers and Technicians
- Association of Wireless Professionals
- Association of Wisconsin Area Kodály Educators
- Association of Wisconsin Cleaning Contractors
- Association of Wisconsin School Administrators
- Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs
- Association of Wisconsin Tourism Attractions
- Association of Wish Granting Organizations
- Association of Women Against Violence
- Association of Women Business Leaders
- Association of Women Business Owners
- Association of Women Committees for Social Work
- Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Association of Women Faculty and Administrators
- Association of Women for Action and Research
- Association of Women in Science
- Association of Women in Science and Education
- Association of Women in the Metal Industries
- Association of Women Industrial Designers
- Association of Women Intercollegiate Athletics
- Association of Women Journalists
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Association of Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria
- Association of Women Martial Arts Instructors
- Association of Women of India in Canada
- Association of Women of the Medeterranean Region
- Association of Women on Campus at the University of Melbourne
- Association of Women Professionals
- Association of Women Travel Executives
- Association of Women with University Education
- Association of Women's Health
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Association of Women's Organizations in Jamaica
- Association of Woodturners of Great Britain
- Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers
- Association of Workers Compensation Boards of Canada
- Association of Workers Compensation Claims Adjusters
- Association of Workers Compensation Professionals
- Association of Workers for the Blind
- Association of Working Children and Youth
- Association of World Citizens
- Association of World Reindeer Herders
- Association of Worldwide Company Directors
- Association of Writers & Writing Programs
- Association of X-Ray Equipment Manufacturers
- Association of Yale Alumni
- Association of Yellow Pages Publishers
- Association of Yemen Tourism and Travel Agencies
- Association of Yemeni Scientists and Professionals
- Association of Young Azerbaijani Friends of Europe
- Association of Young Economists
- Association of Young Economists of Georgia
- Association of Young Irish Archaeologists
- Association of Young Journalists
- Association of Young Lawyers
- Association of Young People with ME
- Association of Young Political Leaders
- Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals
- Association of Young Swiss Abroad
- Association of Youth Basketball Clubs